Currently available in the United States; coming soon in 31 countries in Europe.
Kyber Network Crystal (KNC)
Not currently supported on BlockCard; data on currently unsupported cryptocurrencies is included for your convenience.
The Kyber Network is a protocol enabling instant, low-fee, automated, and decentralized exchanges of ERC20 tokens and Ethereum-bases assets. It is one of the few projects from the ICO boom of 2017 that is still doing well. The value of its token, Kyber Network Crystal (KNC), continues to grow.
Users of the Kyber Network Crystal have to pay a fee for each transaction made. The reasoning behind this is to help prevent fraudulent activity and wash trading. 30% of the costs go to various Kyber Network integrations, but the other 70% get burned. Because of this, the total supply of KNC drops each time a transaction is made. In theory, this means that supply should never outweigh demand.
Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) To USD | KNC Conversion Calculator
Click or tap on the cryptocurrency or amount to change the values being calculated.
What is Kyber Network Crystal (KNC)?
Kyber Network connects various blockchain ecosystems to enable the flow of assets through a decentralized web. This allows for automatic conversion between KNC and other cryptocurrencies.
Exchanges on the Kyber Network are relatively cheap and are processed quicker than on most centralized platforms. The network’s smart contracts handle every transaction; nobody else handles your assets.
All transactions are entirely transparent. They are all recorded on the public Ethereum blockchain so that you can verify exchange rates and reserves.
Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) Ticker Chart
About Kyber Network Crystal (KNC)
Kyber doesn’t partially fill orders, like some other exchanges. All of its assets are available, so there is no need to depend on a single buyer or seller.
Kyber Network is easily integrated into other crypto wallets, apps, and entities. Many NFT projects, Ethereum wallets, exchange protocols, and DeFi applications have all partnered with Kyber to seamlessly work together. They also make it easy for other projects to join the Kyber Network with accessible developer-friendly resources. Kyber’s list of partners is continually growing.
The Midas Touch Gold
Status Network Token
Bancor Network Token